Participate in our collective energy switch!
The Big Community Switch is a collective energy switching scheme in which a large group of local authorities throughout Great Britain join forces. These Councils collectively offer their residents the opportunity to group together and pay less for their energy. The more people who take part, the greater our chances of getting a competitive energy deal!
* Registration is free
* It’s simple and quick
* No obligation
* £264 average saving per household in our last auction
Got any questions? Use our contact form or call us on 0800 048 8285.
What’s the process
It’s very simple. Would you like to save money on your energy bills and keep the switching process quick and easy? Then all you need to do is:
1. Register for our scheme by clicking on the green button ‘Sign up now’. Registration is free and without obligation;
2. On 2nd February 2016 we will organise a reverse auction. The supplier who offers the cheapest tariffs gets to offer you a new contract;
3. From 15th February you receive a personal offer and you can see how much money you might save;
4. You decide whether you wish to accept your personal offer or not. If you accept the offer we will take care of the entire switching process.
We are in frequent contact with the winning supplier(s) and we make sure that your switch is easy and hassle-free!